Switzerland, is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
Heppenheim, is the seat of Bergstrasse district in Hesse, Germany, lying on the Bergstrasse on the edge of the Odenwald. The town is set on the vineyards below the mediaeval Starkenburg (castle).
Paris, is the capital and most populous city of France. It is especially known for its museums and architectural landmarks. It is the capital is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine.
Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
Corporate Houses: Their details will be conveyed during your Orientation.
Purpose: Industrial Visit to Europe will help the students get exposure of how a Multi National Company works and manages its resources! An interactive training session with the CEO’s would enrich not just their learning skills but also impart both interpersonal skills and good work ethics.
Status: Fully Booked & Completed (with explicit positive feedback).
DAY 1 – PARIS ARRIVAL
- Arrival into France’s capital “PARIS”. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine.
- Upon arrival, we proceed to Paris Night Tour. Later, Check in at the Hotel, Have Dinner and rest. Overnight stay in Paris.
DAY 2 – PARIS CITY TOUR
- After breakfast, We Proceed to Paris Disneyland, whole day enjoy at Disney land in the evening get back to Hotel. Have dinner and rest.
DAY 3 – PARIS BRUSSELS (DRIVE OF 4 HOUR)
- After Breakfast, proceed to Brussels. Capital of Belgium.
- Orientation tour at Atomium (only Photostops), Grand Palace, Viceroy building, Brussels museum, Mannekinspis etc.
- Enjoy shopping on your own for Belgium Chocolates and a must try – Belgium Waffles. Overnight stay in Brussels.
DAY 4 – BRUSSELS HEPPENHEIM
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to Heppenheim. On our way to Heppenheim, visit the famous Catholic cathedral in Cologne, a renowned monument of German Catholicism and othic architecture and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1996.
- Overnight stay in Heppenheim.
DAY 5 – HEPPENHEIM SWITZERLAND
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to Switzerland. On the way drive pass the famous Black Forest Region of Germany.
- Later, we take a trip to Cuckoo Clock factory. Then we proceed to Schaffhausen to view the Rhine River falls – biggest fall in the continent of Europe (Boat Ride on your Own).
- Later, proceed for dinner. Overnight stay in Switzerland.
DAY 6 – SWITZERLAND
- After breakfast, full day free for leisure.
- Overnight stay in Switzerland
DAY 7 – SWITZERLAND MT. TITLIS & DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, proceed to Engel berg, the base of Central Switzerland’s highest mountain. Enjoy cable car rides on the way up to Mt Titlis.
- Enjoy the different rides in the snow and also take the Cliff walk and a picture of yourself with
Shahrukh and Kajol.
- Also, enjoy the City tour of Lucerne, visiting the Lion Monument, the Chapel bridge over lake
Lucerne. Later, proceed to Zurich for your return flight.
DAY 8 – BACK TO INDIA
- Tour ends with Sweet Memories!
Who Should Participate:
- Any student who wants to implement his academic knowledge into the real corporate world.
- Any tourist who is willing to visit Europian historic and famous monuments. Someone who is curious to learn more about the Rich Ancient and Modern Architecture.
- People who are fond of travelling and is curious to learn more about Euro countries.
How & When to Book:
We cater the bookings on first come first serve basis. This program is always in high demand and is getting filled very fast. It is essential to book in little advance to allow us to make best arrangements for you. Kindly click on the ‘Book Now’ button given below for your booking.
The fee can be paid by online transfer/NEFT/check deposit or even offline. Once you book with us, our team will send you all the details along with your confirmation email. When your payment is done, please e-mail us a confirmation mail with your transfer details, so that we can follow up your reservation efficiently.
Your Experience Includes
Full-time Field Director
Volunteer & Leadership Activities
Program Fee (Per Person) = Rs. 110000 /- only
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Entire road journey & sightseeing by air-conditioned luxury coach.
- Accommodation in 3* hotels on Triple sharing basis.
- Meals: Continental Breakfast & Indian Lunch & Dinner.
- Paris – Guided city tour, Eiffel Tower (Level 2).
- Orientation Tour of Brussels, Cologne & Lucerne.
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis.
- English speaking Tour Leader / Manager throughout the tour.
- Tips 3 Euro per day.
- Full Assistance.
- Visa Cost.
- Payable Taxes and permit charges.
- Extra charges / expenses of personal nature like porterage, laundry, mineral water / drinks, telephone etc.
- Transfers for clients taking deviation.
- Any Entry fees / Boat Rides & Shows not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other charges / expenses not mentioned in Inclusions head.
Get ready for the most powerful learning experiences beyond your classroom.
Keep your hassles aside and create the finest travel memories with like-minded buddies through our specially curated trips for college students.
We ensure hassle-free travelling, top-notch accommodation and guided tours that too in a budget that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Be ready to experience practical learning like never before.